Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 19, 2021

lockdown day 340

 Morning:

Woke up, had a good night regarding sleep. My back is still bothering me and my ankle is sore, I think I messed it up when I was trying to avoid stepping on a toy in the office. Got Gabriel ready to go to preschool and we went to drop him off. Came back home and made coffee, I have to descale the machine later on today. Checked in to work and submitted my time sheet and now waiting for assignments.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Went to go get Gabriel and came back home. Had some lunch and checked back in to work for my unit meeting. Laid out for a bit to stretch out my back. Running out the clock and after going to run some errands.

Logged off of work and we headed over to costco for gas and some other items. Came back home and put things away. 

(Afternoon: Shrimp Alfredo Angel Hair Pasta, orange soda, water)

Nighttime:

Had dinner and changed the boys. Showered and put clothes to wash. Watched WandaVision and a movie with the boys. Put them to bed and watched tv and folded clothes until bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment