Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 5, 2021

lockdown day 325

 Morning: 

Woke up and went to get dressed. Made coffee and enjoyed the cup. Put Gabriel's shoes and jacket on and we went to drop him off. Came back home and logged in to work. Talked to a few people and checked my emails. Waiting to see if there are any questions to answer today. All work is done.

(Morning: Coffee, cupcakes, fig newton)

Afternoon:

Headed out to Target before getting Gabriel. Picked him up and came back home. Had lunch and going back in to work. Going to let the boys play outside after Javi's meeting. Been working and reviewing items. Looks like my unit meeting tomorrow will be early in the day. Gave the boys bubbles to play with and now running out the clock. After work we went outside to play a bit. Threw the foot around and chased the boys before coming inside.

(Afternoon: bratwurst, water)


Nighttime:

Warmed up the left over tatter tots for me, some pizza for Gabriel,  made my wife a sandwich and warmed up some corn dogs. Bow bathing Gabriel and he is going to change after. Javi will shower soon and so will I. Debating if I should have some ice cream.

I had some ice cream and after I did a little laundry amd watched tv. Going to bed now. 

(Nighttime: beer, water, doritos, corndog, ice cream,Tatter tots)

No comments:

Post a Comment