Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 28, 2021

lockdowm day 349

Morning:
Woke up, made eggs for the boys. Had coffee and 2 cheese biscuits. Now watching a show with Javi. Cleaned up the living room amd mowed the grass in the backyard. Goy the grill ready, vaccuumed and went to shower. We met my sister and Mom over at Cardenas. 
(Morning: coffee, cheese biscuits)

Afternoon:
After getting some groceries we came home, I turned the grill on and we had lunch. We had a good time and I also did some laundry. After my Mom and sister left I folded clothes and watched the Big E 24 documentary. It was really good. 
(Afternoon: carne asada, tortilla, avocado,  beer, water)

Nighttime:
Bathed Gabriel and got him changed for the night. Made them nuggets and I had ceviche and Margaritas. Now waiting for Javi to finish showering so I can wash the dishes. Did that and watched America's Funniest Home Videos, Javi was really enjoying it. After sent the boys to bed and we got ready to watch The Walking Dead. After we watched a bit of TV and now off to bed. Training starts tomorrow.
(Nighttime: Margaritas, water, ceviche)

No comments:

Post a Comment