Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 26, 2021

lockdown day 346

 Morning:

Woke up, I slept on the couch as I didn't want to hear anything from my wife, she was a bit rude and disrespectful the other night and we had some words. Anyway, I got up and got dressed. Gave Gabriel some cereal and helped dress him. We took him to school and dropped him off. Came back home and made some coffee and checked in to work. I have been reviewing the materials for next week. Trying to figure out which part I should do. 

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Pop Tart)

Afternoon:

Got ready to go get Gabriel. Went to Jack In The Box to get some tacos I was craving. Now waiting in the parking lot of Gabriel's preschool. Got back and had lunch, now checking in to work and reviewing the materials again. Felt dizzy and went to lay down after work.

(Afternoon: tacos, spaghetti and meatballs, water, coffee, monster mix)

Nighttime:

Watched Gabriel play Mario deluxe and after I played Clue with my wife and Javi. I was able to correctly accuse Mr. Green, with the lead pipe in the Library. Even with the cheating and the odds against me, I won. Anyway, changed the boys, showered and had some nachos. Watched a true crime documentary on HBO Max and went to sleep.

(Nighttime: nachos, beer, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment