Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

lockdown day 338

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. Gave Gabriel some cereal and a pediasure for breakfast.  Took him to preschool and came back home. Has some coffee and checked in to work.  Attended the forum meeting and talked tona few people. Now taking a break before checking back in. I have to stay up here today to wait for the couch to be delivered. My wife will take the boys over to my Mom. Made lunch for the boys to eat on the road. Packrd up the truck and they left. 
(Morning: coffee, water, corn nuts)

Afternoon:
Stayed home working while waiting for the couch. They delivered the love seat and after I did a quick Walmart and Target run and came home. Had some peanut butter sandwiches and iced coffee. Reviewing some items for work and running out the clock. 
Played Madden and waited for my wife and kids to get home. 
(Afternoon: peanut butter sandwiches, water, iced coffee, chips)

Nighttime:
They got home I ate some popcorn shrimp and hot chocolate. Bathed Gabriel,  helped Javi shower, took out the trash and recycling, showered myself and now going to put the boys to bed. Watched NXT and soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: hot chocolate, popcorn shrimp, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment