Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 15, 2022

the day after

Morning:
Woke up, tired, not going to church today as we attended yesterday. Made breakfast for Gabriel and he didn't eat. Watching TV with Javi now. Fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up I went to the room. My wife ordered food from Texas Roadhouse and we were going over to pick it up.
(Morning : water, pico, coffee)

Afternoon:
Grabbed the food and came home to eat. After I was watching TV again and fell asleep again. I've been so exhausted and tired. After some time my wife came out and we watched Cold Case Files and hit up Target real quick to grab some medication for the boys.
(Afternoon: pulled pork dinner, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Returned home and put things away. Had some fruit. The boys showered and soon I will shower and may have some cake. Boys went to bed, Gabriel is sick again. Did the boys laundry and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, fruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment