Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Another day in the Jury room

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. Got items for the kids for lunch and snacks. Got them ready and we headed over to drop them off at school. The drop off was good, we picked up some Starbucks and drove home. When we got back all bins had been picked up. Now logging in to jury duty. Well, I did it, I wasn't going to get me a Warriors jersey, but there was a 20% coupon sent to me and I pulled the trigger and got me a Curry one. Should be in tomorrow. We had our breaks and now just 2 more hours to go for the day. My wife went over to Javi's school for the field trip they will be going on today. My Mother in Law will be going to get Gabriel for us since we are a busy with the field trip and jury duty.

(Morning: Iced Caramel Macchiato, water, Monster mix) 

Afternoon:

Still in jury duty. Very sleepy, almost done here. I think I will be back in tomorrow. As I thought I have to be back tomorrow. Went out real quick to drop off water to my wife at the park for Javi's field trip. Came back home and played with Gabriel outside with the basketball hoop.  After we came in and chilled for a bit.

(Afternoon: Sopa de Res, white rice, ZOA, water)

Nighttime:

Practiced with Javi outside in the catchers gear, also had him practice pitching to get his arm strength up. After I went to Costco with my wife and filled up the truck with gas. Came home and showered, put the boys to bed. Had some food. Watched TV and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: soup, chips, pastry, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment