Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

More training

 Morning:

Woke up and went over to get dressed. Got the items ready for the boys and got them dressed. We took them over to school and dropped them off. Came back home to make coffee and logged in to another training room and well, it is pretty much a waste of time. But here we are. Anyway, right now just waiting for some questions before I go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, Cookies, candy)

Afternoon:

I went to Target to grab the boys what I think will be enough snacks for the rest of the school year, went to get Gabriel and took out some money at the bank. On the way home I had to stop by again to Target to get some hot dogs for the lunch my wife is going to make. Got home and put things away, built the Bowser ship for Gabriel. I will help Javi with his later today when he gets home. About to go in to training.

(Afternoon: Dr. Pepper, peanut butter cups, water, arroz a la Valenciana)

Nighttime:

Practiced outside with Javi and Gabriel. Had them shower and we watched some TV before bed.

(Nighttime : lasagna,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment