Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Game day

 Morning: 

Woke up and got ready. Working from home today as part of a deal to train all day. Got the boys ready and headed out to take them to school. Returned home to make coffee and to start the training. It went ok, there was a bit of an issue with one of the training region cases, but I think we adjusted well. After I went to do meal prep for my wife and I started getting the yard ready for Saturday. 

(Moring: Coffee, water, pastry)

Afternoon: 

I went over to get Gabriel solo, came back home and had lunch. Started the 2nd training of the day and it went ok for what it was. Again, training region decided to mess with us. But we dealt with it as best we could. Right now trying to mow the grass in the back yard. Gabriel has a game today.

(Afternoon: Monster, water, carne molida, white rice)

Nighttime:

Got to the park and helped warm up the boys. Javi went over to the snack bar to get some fries. My wife had to do a shift there today. The game was good, Gabriel had fun and hit well. After we got some snacks and hung out before coming home. When we got home the boys cleaned up and ate. I showered and made some mini pizzas for my wife and me. Now watching some shows before bed. 

(Nighttime: water. Gatorade, beer, nachos, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment