Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Game day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got things ready for the boys and we took them over to school. Came back home and made coffee and checked in to work. Started the training and now waiting for questions. So far I have had a few and we requested a review of a desk guide. Looks like there were a few positive COVID tests from Javi's team. So now we are going to get tested. Just got an update that another kid, who wasn't at practice has tested positive as well. His Dad was there so there is even more concern with that now. On a positive note, I found the Broken Skull American Lager. So hopefully if I am not positive for COVID I will be trying that soon. Took the test and I was negative. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:

We went over to Teaspoon and grabbed some drinks. I ordered the Thai Iced tea and it was on the house as a birthday treat. After we picked up Gabriel and came home. Just finished having lunch, some left over Arroz A La Valenciana. Now going to check back in with work and getting ready for a training and or a meeting. Attended both the training and meeting. On a quick break I went over to pick up Javi and now we are home. About to go in to another meeting. After we were done I logged off and we went kcer to the game.

(Afternoon: Arroz a la Valenciana, Thai Iced Tea, water)

Nighttime:

I started setting up the field and some of the parents helped me out. That was really cool of them. The game was very close and tense, Javi started RF and after went to play catcher. He did well, struck out in his first AB but he had some good swings. His second AB he got a single and took 2nd base on the throw. Stole 3rd and scored. They ended up winning 6-3. He got another game ball. After we came home, finally had dinner and took a shower. Now relaxing before bed.

(Nighttime: Popeye's chicken, biscuits, Cole slaw, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment