Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 2, 2022

Busy week

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got the boys items ready for school, gave them breakfast and had them get ready. Took them over to school and came back home. Started to log in to work and do some other items I needed to do. Had some coffee and started training. Today we were a bit late since I was having issues logging in with MS Teams. The app wouldn't start. I had restart my computer and try some other tricks to log in. We did ok today, it was short with material. We are in the end game of the training. We need training cases and our supervisor to make them. We are running out of time.

(Morning: Pastry, water, coffee)

Afternoon:

I found a good deal on this Bowser Ship I wanted to get the boys. It was 50% off so I got 2, since it was basically buy 1 get one free. Anyway, I went to pick up Gabriel and came home. Put things away, had lunch and I started training. It went good, but some people are just negative and they need to look for other work opportunities. It's a shame how they are. After I had Javi hit a bit and played catch. He tried my 1st basemen glove. After we went to Costco to get the things and came back home.

(Afternoon: Water, Crab Sandwich, ZOA)

Nighttime:

After putting away the items, I took out the trash and recycling. Had dinner, washed dishes and put some leftovers away. The boys went to bed and we watched TV. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: left over Chinese food, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment