Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 16, 2022

New week

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. I am so tired. Part of my night consisted of me defending myself against the kicks from Gabriel stretching. Got Javi's items ready for school, woke him and gave him breakfast. Took him over to school, passed by McDonald's grabbing breakfast for us and came home to make coffee, eat and check in to work. I was able to review the case that was sent to me last Friday. I looked it over with my supervisor before calling the manager to discuss the outcome. Now just hanging out here and getting ready to see what is for lunch. We are going to Benihana's later tonight.

(Morning: Coffee, Sausage McMuffin, Sausage Biscuit. water, hash browns)

Afternoon:

I went over to make the bed. Answered some more questions. Now waiting for lunch to be ready. Had a quick bite. Ran out to Walgreens to get some pictures I ordered. Now back home and waiting for time to go get Javi. Picked him up and came home. Now I am just waiting for more questions and running out the clock so we can go to Benihana's.

(Afternoon: water, white rice, torta de carne, tortilla, cheese, coke)

Nighttime:

Drove down to Burlingame and had dinner again Benihana. After we came home, changed the boys and showered. Watched some TV and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: Benihana trio, Dr. Pepper, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment