Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2022

End of the road

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. Got the items ready for the boys and got the ready to take to school. After I dropped them off I came home to make coffee and start training. The training went pretty well. We ended on a good note and after that we went to Walmart to return the canopy that was not complete. We got there and they told us they could scan it, but we had to take it to a FedEx drop off station, so we did that and they said they couldn't help us. So we passed by the house and grabbed something and went on our way to get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, coffee)

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and went to another drop off station. We returned the item and came home. I dropped off my wife and Gabriel at home and I went to put gas in the truck at Costco. Picked up some Jack in the Box and came home to eat. My meeting was pushed back so I couldn't go get Javi. But now here we are. I'm waiting for time to be up so I can log off and check if I have jury duty.

(Afternoon: Stacked Grilled Cheeseburger, tacos, fries, coke, water)

Nighttime:

After work I checked on my jury duty status for Monday and I was not selected but have to check again. Rested for a bit before heading out to Costco and coming back. We had dinner, I showered and we watched the new Chip N' Dale movie and now getting ready for bed. 

(Nighttime: pizza, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment