Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up early to shower and have some coffee. Heading out to get the boys and come back home for the party Javi got invited to. The drive was good, listened to some oldies on the radio and got there in good time. Chilled a bit and talked to my mom and after we came back. Javi showered and got ready to go and we got a text that there was a covid issue with the sister of the birthday boy and we decided not to have Javi go. But his friend came over to play.
(Morning: pastry, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
They got here, we had lunch, I went to go take a nap while they were here. The driving these past couple of days has worn me out. When I got up we went to the park for a bit and came home.
(Afternoon: Pizza, coke, water, bread sticks, wings)

Nighttime:
Got home and gave Gabriel a bath. Changed him for bed time. I rested up a bit and talked to my mom. Had dinner and put the boys to bed. Watched the final 2 episodes of Stranger Things 4 and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, sticks, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment