Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Birthday

Morning:
Woke up and went out to get things ready for our Mother's Day event here. They wished me a Happy Birthday and I went to shower. We had breakfast as Denny's before coming home to rest before Gabriel's game. 
(Morning: coffee, water, grand slam breakfast)

Afternoon:
Got Gabriel ready and we headed to the game. It was a fun time. Gabriel did well and was paying attention. After the game we came home to change. I ran out to get ice and pick up the pizzas. Returned home and everyone started to arrive. We all had a good time. I did not want to celebrate my birthday today as it was a mother's day celebration. But my wife surprised me with some cupcakes and they sang me happy Birthday. After everyone left I cleaned up outside and came in to clean up inside. 
(Afternoon: lasagna, Cesar salad, bread sticks, beer, water, cupcakes, cake)

Nighttime:
Chilled and talked to my mom. Boys went to bed. I watched some TV for a bit. Now off to sleep. Another busy day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: bread sticks, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment