Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday

Morning:
Woke up, was hanging out with the kids. Swept the kitchen and made breakfast for the boys. We went outside for a bit to play catch and try out the new tee ball set. I went to shower and get ready as we are going to get Javi's hair cut.

Afternoon:
It's hot, it's really hot. I am waiting in the car with Gabriel since he fell asleep. My wife is with Javi waiting to get his hair cut.
Gabriel woke up, I took him in. After the hair cut we went to eat and got ice cream after. We drove home to rest for a bit before taking the kids to my sister for a party.
We went to Marshall's and to Macy's, had dinner and came home.

Nighttime:
We were watching TV while waiting for the kids. They got home, I put Gabriel to bed and hung out with Javi before he went to bed. Watching TV and about to go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment