Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

MJ

Morning:
Got up, my stomach is acting up. Got ready, put clothes to dry and made coffee. The drive to work was good. Got parking, now resting until I go in. Junior Giants practice later today.
Today also marks the 10 year anniversary of the passing of Michael Jackson. I remember getting off of work from Starbucks and going over to Sam's barbershop to get a shave, when Arnel called me and told me. I was in shock. MJ's music is a big part of the soundtrack of my life. Can't believe it's been 10 years.
Got in to work and started on some assignments and chatted with a few folks.

Afternoon:
Headed over to pick up my sandwich and went to 1440. Went with Amilcar while he had lunch. Talked about a few things and went back to work. After I walked to the car so I could get home to take Javi to Junior Giants practice.
The practice went well, we have a coach now. I helped set up the drills and passed some things out. Now we are on our way home.

Nighttime:
Got home, folded laundry and put it away. My wife ordered food from Chevy's and grub hub delivered the wrong items. She went to go return it. I stayed with the boys, washing dishes and sanitizing bottles. Now trying to out Gabriel to bed.
He went to sleep, I came out and washed some more dishes and went to shower. I loaded the Cars 3 game on the PS4. It was fun, now watching TV and going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment