Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 27, 2019

2 more days until the weekend

Morning:
Got up, my stomach is still acting up. Used the bathroom and got ready. Made my coffee and headed to work. The drive was good. Found parking and now waiting to walk to work.
Got in to work, checked in and been working on a few things. Submitted my scenarios for review, waiting on some other items from my supervisor to go over and create some more examples.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled for a bit. Still waiting on the scenarios to come in for the non-magi part. We had out unit meeting and it was a drag again. Have to do special training for someone who clearly just wants the training to not do work. After I walked to the car and drove home.
Got home, put the trash bins away and we went over to my sister's house to get the kids. After we went to Costco to get some items we needed.

Nighttime:
Got back home, had dinner. Put Gabriel to sleep and now about to take a shower. After finished washing clothes and watched some TV, now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment