Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

3.. no 2 more working days

Morning:
I was able to get Friday off, so only today and tomorrow are working days for me until we leave for vacation. The meeting was canceled today so we will be working on the next training assignments. The drive was good, it was a double star day at Starbucks so I treated myself. Now waiting in the car for time to go.
The walk was good, much cooler than yesterday. When I got to the building it was still super warm. They sent us to 1440 again.

Afternoon:
Hit up Costco and got lunch. After hung out and reviewed some items. After work I headed home. My mom dropped off Gabriel and we went to go get Javi. After we picked him up we went to Target and did some shopping. Came home after.

Nighttime:
Had a burrito for dinner and gave Gabriel a bath. Now trying to put him to bed. Done, now going to take a shower. Washed bottles and sanitized them. Javi went to bed, finished packing the big bag, now I just need the small one and we are ready. Gabriel is up, going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment