Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Last working day

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel had a strange night, he even fell out of bed. I told him not to be that close to the edge. Anyway, got ready and headed out. Last day of work this week. Tomorrow it's finally travel day. Can't wait.
Today is much cooler than the last few. Checked out the power point Humberto did and suggested some things. Reviewed some materials but not really in to working today.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, debating if I should go out and get coffee. Well, I did it, went out to get coffee before our unit meeting. After the meeting we were sent to 1440 again. Finished out my day and drove home.
Got home, got ready and went to the dollar tree before meeting my family at Chili's for Lil Will's graduation dinner.
We had a good meal and came home.

Nighttime:
More packing. Helped my wife pack her bag. One more bag to go and we'll get to that tomorrow.  I already started my backpack for the trip.
The Warriors ended up coming short and the Raptors won the series. The Warriors left it all on the court, injuries and all, great effort and a big congratulations to the Raptors. I still say that game 3 was the most crucial game, they should have never sat Klay that game.
Shaved and showered, finishing laundry and will go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment