Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Cancun


Morning:
That plane ride was crazy. Gabriel was acting like a butt. But overall it was good. We got to Cancun and got the shuttle and off to the hotel. We are in the room waiting for our bags.
Bags came in and I put things away. My wife did not agree with having things organized so her things are all over the room. We went to eat breakfast and headed to the pool.

Afternoon:
After pool time we came back to the room and rested. We went back out to grab some food and went to the beach. Gabriel didn't like the sand. Javi loved it. It started to rain so we came back to the room. We are supposed to go eat, but my wife is sleeping.  So I don't know anymore.

Nighttime:
We went out to eat and I had a good meal. Everyone else not so much. Gabriel was being a little butt, my wife was not happy with the selection and Javi is, well Javi. I had some tacos and other items. A few more beers. Now in the room. Calling it a night early today. Father's Day is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment