Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

8 more working days

Morning:
Got up, slept ok. I had to use the bathroom because my stomach hurt. I made a bottle for Gabriel and I got ready, made coffee and headed out. The drive was smooth. Got parking. I may have to do a training today, so we'll see.
The morning went well, we went to the forum meeting. It was ok, there was a fire alarm so we had to evacuate. 

Afternoon:
Went out to get some lunch and a coffee. Came back and watched some Netflix while waiting to go home and helping some people. When it was time to go, I walked to the car and headed home to pick up my wife before getting the kids.

Nighttime:
We celebrated Danny's birthday, and the kids graduation. We came back home, put Gabriel to bed. Showed Javi the shoe tying book I got him. Finished watching the last episode of Black Mirror and now hanging out and going to bed soon. Training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment