Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A decade in the making

Morning:
Got up, my stomach was hurting real bad. I used the bathroom and got ready. Made a bottle  for Gabriel, grabbed my coffee and headed to work. Traffic was smooth and I got good parking. Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. We are going to dinner later tonight.
The morning has been good so far. We have a forum meeting later. After that going to lunch and might get a coffe or tea.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled. Went back to my desk, took a quick nap and tool off to Walgreens to get some items and hung out until I left. I went to get the kids at my sister's house and came home.
When I got here we got ready to go to our dinner at Kincaid's

Nighttime:
Dinner was great, my prime rib was delicious. Put Gabriel to bed, showered, brushed Javi's teeth and sent him to bed. Washed dishes and now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment