Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Bloody Sunday

Morning:
It's hot as the devils taint up in here. So damn hot. We took the boys outside to play in the front yard. Got them ready and rested before our Sunday outing.

Afternoon:
We went to our cousins house to celebrate my aunt Myriams birthday. We had fin, the kids played, I ket some new people, after we went to Target and got some last items for the trip and some groceries for the upcoming week. 5 more days until we go to Cancun.

Nighttime:
Still hot as balls over here, played with the kids outside. Right now trying to put Gabriel to bed and cool off the room. My wife and Javi went to get donuts.
Finally put little man to sleep, cams out, brushed Javi's teeth and I tool a shower. No packing done, but I know what I need to take. Making my lunch for tomorrow. Going to see if I ask for Friday off and get this vacation started early.

No comments:

Post a Comment