Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 6, 2019

7 more working days

Morning:
Got up, my back is really hurting right now. I need an adjustment. I got dressed,  made coffee and headed to work. The drive was ok, found parking in my usual parking area. Now waiting to start walking. We have a training today 9-11 & a unit meeting.
Training was good, we got out in an hour and a half. We now have to work on the one for Monday.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, I was updating my new computer and was notified that our unit meeting will he taking place at 1440. So I headed over and talked to a few people and had the meeting. Came home after.

Nighttime:
Put clothes to wash, changed all the bed sheets and went to serramonte. We had dinner and shopped a bit. When we came home Javi and I were determined to get his tooth out. Proud to say Javi lost his first tooth tonight.
We watched some TV and I went to bed after.

No comments:

Post a Comment