Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday!

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and put clothes to dry. Got ready, made a bottle and headed out. The drive was smooth and I found good parking. Lots to do today. I finish out the day at 1440.
The morning went well, did some work, turned in my time sheet and time study.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440. Had lunch and went to Costco. They didn't have the cups for Javi, but I had to get him different ones. Now relaxing before working again and running out the clock.
Went to go grab some coffee and headed home. Stopped by my sister's to get my nacatamale and came home.

Nighttime:
We went to serramonte to check a few things out. I got us some shirts for 4th of July and we did some shopping at Target. Came back home and have been hanging out, watching TV and about to go the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment