Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 7, 2019

6 more working days

Morning:
Got up, got ready, put clothes to dry, made Gabriel a bottle, made my coffee and headed out to work. Thendrice was good, I found good parking. Today we have to set up the training materials for Monday. Also, there is Wrestling today. Busy day overall.
The morning went well, we were able to get the things ready for Monday's training. I started watching the Super Show Down event.
Today marks the anniversary of my other Dad's passing. Dave passed away 5 years ago.

Afternoon:
Had left over pizza  and a coke. Finished watching the wrestling event. I was helping a few people, then the fire alarm went off. We got back in 30 minutes later. I came home,  my wife left, I took the kids to serramonte to get a gift for my Aunt.

Nighttime:
Gabriel was acting like a real a hole. He made a huge scene. Wi got Javi his food, he ate, we went to the Disney store, got the gift. Bought some chips and dip for Sundat. Javi wanted to buy himself a toy with his tooth fairy money. He did. We came home after. Now trying to put Gabriel to sleep.
Put him down, showered and watched Card with Javi for a bit. Put him to bed, watched a movie while waiting for my wife to show up from her dinner with old colleagues. 
The Warriors lost, they are down 3-1. They should win the next 3 in dramatic fashion.  Going to bed after this movie ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment