Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

9 more working days

Morning:
Got up, tired as always. The boys had a good night. I made a bottle for Gabriel and went to get ready. I put clothes to dry and made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was smooth, got parking and now waiting. I hope today goes by quick.
The morning went by quick. I can't seem to shake this sickness off. We are going to try and get Javi into a different time slot for swimming.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chilled and was watching When They See Us on Netflix. I walked over to 1440, talked to a few people, attended what may be my last pre forum meeting for some time. It was a bit awkward. Anyway after I headed to my sister's to get the kids and now I am home. I have to go to the meeting later.

Nighttime:
The meeting was good. When I came home I signed up to be a volunteer. Let's see how that goes. I asked if they could make the practices on Tuesdays, hopefully they can accommodate.  I put Gabriel to bed, showered and watched tv. Now it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment