Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 3, 2019

10 more work days

Morning:
Got up, went to use the bathroom. My stomach is still acting up. I got ready, made my coffee and headed out to work. Traffic was ok, got parking but barely made it. Some people are inconsiderate and need to park better. Today marks 10 working days until we go on vacation to Cancun. Hopefully today goes by pretty fast.
The morning went ok, it felt slow. I still don't feel well.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched Netflix and helped a few people out with cases. It seems that they did not really pay attention to the training and are asking the questions now. After I came home to get my wife and we headed out to get the kids. It's my brother in laws birthday today. We got there and Gabriel was asleep. They were going to go to the Outback Steakhouse, but the way Gabriel was acting we passed and sent Javi as he wanted to go.

Nighttime:
Got home, tried out my new headphones, they are really good. Had dinner, washed clothes and put Gabriel to bed. After I showered and we watched some tv. Going to finish the part of RAW I missed and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment