Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Weekend

Morning:
Woke up and couldn't move. My back, hip, knee and several other body parts are hurting. Went to go make chilaquilles for breakfast and after I showered and got ready. We are going down to visit my mom and sister. 
(Morning: coffee water, chilaquilles)

Afternoon:
The drive was a quick. We got the boys happy meals and got to my sister's place for lunch.  Hung out and fell asleep for a bit before going to Costco to get gas and go grab dinner.
(Afternoon: zoa, water, donut, flautas, chicken nuggets)

Nighttime:
Got gas, went to Red Robin but it was take out only, so we went to Red Lobster instead. Had dinner and drove home. Got here and washed dishes and unwind. Changed Gabriel z changed into my pj's and we were watching Cold Case Files.
(Nighttime: root beer, beer, water, Cesar salad, popcorn shrimp, calamari)

No comments:

Post a Comment