Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Final week of training

 Morning:

I woke up and got ready for work. Made Javi lunch as he is not scheduled for one today at school. Set his  breakfast up and went to check if Gabriel was going to school today. He was, so we got them ready to go. Once they were ready we took them to school and we came back home. My supervisor and training partner called out sick today, I had a feeling it would happen that way since today is pretty heavy topic. Anyway, I made coffee when I got here and logged in to training. It went well until we let them do tasks. When we released them and offered them help with the cases, it was over. They kept asking and asking. But time was up and we ended the training.
(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We headed out to Target real quick to grab a few things. Picked up Gabriel and had lunch. I am checking back in since I have to help with the PM training. Started the PM training and finished my part quick so I could run out to get Javi. Now back at home waiting for questions. I am very sleepy, the ZOA did nothing for me. Anyway, I watered the front lawn and the backyard. After work I am going to take out the green and recycling bin. Later I take the trash out.

(Afternoon: Spaghetti and meatballs, water, ZOA)


Nighttime:

Finished work and took out the trash. Ordered pizza and played Mario Golf with the boys. Showered and had Javi shower. Watching some tv and off to bed. Very relaxing night.

(Nighttime: Pizza, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment