Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Middle of the week

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Got the boys ready as usual and set them up for the day. Took them to school and came back home. Had some coffee and logged in to work. We had our day 3 of training. It went well, after I got ready to go get Gabriel. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to get Gabriel,  passed by dropping a letter off at the post office  came home and my trophy was waiting for me. Had lunch and now checking in to work. In a bit we will go get Javi. Picked up javi and came back for a last meeting of the day. After work I went to lay down and took a nap.
(Afternoon: water, Pizza, Chilli bean nachos)

Nighttime:
I went to KFC to grab some food and came back home. Ate and took a shower and changed. Talked to my Mom and sister. Watched the Book of Bobba Fett episode and now relaxing and watching TV. Going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: water, root beer, chicken sandwich,  chicken little)

No comments:

Post a Comment