Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Royal Rumble

Morning:
Woke up and got the boys breakfast. Played Madden and went to shower. We are going over today to drop off that jumper so we can clean up some things over here in the yard. After everyone got ready we took off and the drive was a bit boring.
(Morning: coffee, muffin)

Afternoon:
We got to my brother in laws job and dropped off the jumper. Passed by my Aunts house picking up some picos for my Mom. After we went to see my Mom and sister. We decided to go down to the pier and have lunch and walk around. We got there and ate at Bubba Gumps. The boys got on the carousel and I got them a pokemon and dragon build a bear. After we drove back to my sister's. When we got there the Royal Rumble had started. We waited for my Mom to get a few things and we drove home. 
(Afternoon: water, funnel cake, chicken sandwich,  fish and chips)

Nighttime:
Got back home and finished the Rumble. Had dinner and prepped some food for tomorrow. Did laundry and folded the clothes. Watched SNL wit my mom and now off to bed. Busy day tomorrow,  church and the NFC Championship game. I am looking for a Niners win.
(Nighttime: water, wings, pot sticker)

No comments:

Post a Comment