Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Almost the end of the week

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Got Javi ready as well and took him to school. Gabriel is still a little sick with a cold so he is staying in again. Came back home and made some coffee and logged in to work. We had day 3 of the training for this week. It went pretty well this morning, after I went over to hang out with Gabriel. 

(Morning: Water, coffee, pastry)

Afternoon: 

Had some bean soup and relaxed. Checked back in to work and tried out some cases. They worked and I reported it to my team so we can use them tomorrow and Monday. On my break we went over to get Javi and some Starbucks. Now we are at home, I am here working and trying to run out the clock.

(Afternoon: Iced Caramel Macchiato, water, bean soup, white rice, cheese)

Nighttime:

Went to grab some food and came back home. We had dinner and I took a shower. Watched the last 3 episodes of a show with Javi. Sent them to bed and I watched the latest episode of Peacemaker. Now hanging out until bed time. 

(Nighttime: beer, water, burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment