Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Almost done

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready. I was going to call out today, but I decided last minute not to. Decided to save my time for another day and help out my team. Got the boys ready and got their lunches set. We took them to school and came home. I had some coffee and checked in to work. Started the training and answered some questions about cases and now just doing more of the same. We are almost done with the training today, one more day to go. We got the documents ready for the wrap up tomorrow.

(Morning; Chocolate muffin, coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went over to get the car washed and to teaspoon before getting Gabriel. We picked him up and came home. I made us some sandwiches and we had our drinks. Now checking in to work for the afternoon. On my next break I go pick up Javi. I went solo to get Javi and came back home. Reviewing documents now and having an apple while I run out the clock. After work I played a game of Madden and played catch with Gabriel. 

(Afternoon: Sandwich, Doritos, Thai Iced tea, water, APPLE)

Nighttime:

Had some wings and took a nap. Helped Javi shower and now going to shower myself. After I had some chips and watched Peacemaker. Sent the boys to bed and now going to bed myself. 

(Nighttime: doritos, water, wings)


No comments:

Post a Comment