Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Waiting for player 2

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. Got dressed in case I was taking Javi to church. I had some coffee and started laundry. My wife and Javi went to Church and I stayed back with Gabriel. We played with blocks and when they came back from church I folded clothes and got ready for a zoom meeting for Javi.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
The zoom meeting went well, it was about his communion. After we went to In and Out burger to grab lunch. We came home to eat and finish the early game, the Rams won, so the 49ers will play them on Sunday for the NFC Championship and the right to play in the Super Bowl. After I had Javi go outside and hit off the tee and play catch. Afte we came back in and I watched the last part of the second game.
(Afternoon: water, milkshake,  double double)

Nighttime:
Showered after the game and watched AFV with the boys. Sent them to bed and we watched Cold Case Files. Watched the news and spoke to Arnel for a bit. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: mango juice, water)

P.S. Today marks 10 years of service with the City and County of San Francisco 

No comments:

Post a Comment