Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Week 2 of training

 Morning;

Woke up and got ready for work. Gabriel is still sick so he is staying in today. Got Javi's things ready to go for school, he got dressed and I took him to school today. The drop off was good, quick. I returned home and made some coffee and started training. It is going pretty good right now, just waiting for them to finish the quiz so I can go over it. Still no results from the COVID test.

(Morning: Coffee, water, hi-chew)


Afternoon:

I cleaned up a little bit of the garage so I can bring out a table we had in there to put in another place in the house. Had lunch and chilled for a bit. Gabriel is doing much better now. About to go in to the PM training and go over the documents again. I am really, really tired at the moment. Hopefully we can get through this with no issues. The training went well. After we wrapped up and I logged off of work. Javi and Gabriel's new cleats came in and they look awesome. 

(Afternoon: White rice, short ribs, garlic bread, coke, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

We went over to Target to get some items and came home. I folded clothes and had dinner..I went to shower and after helped Javi shower. Now I am.just watching a TV with my wife before bed.

(Nighttime: water, torta de carne)

No comments:

Post a Comment