Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 10, 2022

On the first day of training...

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and got ready to log in to work. Today is the first day of a 3 week training we are doing for 1235 regarding MC carrying. Got the boys lunch ready, got them breakfast and got them ready to go to school. The drop offs went well, we left and came back rather quickly today. When we came home I made coffee for us and I went to log in to work. We started the meeting and we took about 2.5 hours. The group wasn't too engaging, but it's the first day so it's cool. We had a quick meeting after to let the other training group know what to expect. I went out to mow the lawn in the back yard, I was able to get some of it done, but the lawn mower kept shutting off on me. This year I will be getting a new one to replace this one. Now I am going to get Gabriel.

(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:

Picked Gabriel up and came home. Finished mowing the lawn and checked into work. My wife came home so I ran out to get some items to make meatloaf. Came home prepared it and started cooking it. Attended a meeting and now on a break to go get Javi. Came back home and had some meatloaf. Now going back into work. I played catch with the boys until there were injuries. Gabriel bit Javi and later when Gabriel brought Javi down, he fell on his nose and had a nose bleed. After work I watched an episode of a Joe Montana documentary.

(Afternoon: pot stickers, water, chocolate, meatloaf)

Nighttime:

Washed dishes, took out the trash compost and recycling. Watched TV, changed the boys and took a shower. Watched some Netflix and the 2nd episode of the Joe Montana documentary. Played a game of Madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: meatloaf, water hot chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment