Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 21, 2022

Last day of the week

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed and ready for work. Gabriel is staying in again, will go to preschool next week. I woke up Javi and he got ready, had breakfast and I took him to school. Came back to make coffee and start training. Today I trained with Julia. We went over some announcements and 3 cases in training region. After training, I played a bit with Gabriel and we took a walk..

(Morning: Water, coffee)

Afternoon:

We had lunch here at home and we are now waiting for time to go get Javi. We went to pick up Javi and now we are at home. I am running out the clock. I am so tired, I would like to sleep but we keep moving on.

(Afternoon: ZOA, water, sandwich)

Nighttime:

Ran out real quick to pick up dinner and came home to eat. After I hung out with Gabriel for some time before I showered. After I hung out with Javi while he played. Finished playing Madden and now going to bed.

(Nighttime: Chicken sandwich,  chicken Littles, Cole slaw, biscuits, beet, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment