Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Another day closer to training

 Morning:

I woke up and went to get dressed. Put the heater on in the office and in the living room to warm up the house. Got the boys items ready for lunch and gave them breakfast. Got them ready and we were off to drop them off at school. When we returned I made some coffee and attended the forum, probably the last one I will be at for a while since training starts on Monday. After I finished up my power point and now just waiting for time to go get Gabriel. Before we left I closed the table in the living room and put away the Christmas table cloths.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon: 

We went over to wash the Camry and picked up Gabriel. Came back home to have lunch and logged back in to work. Another meeting soon. On my break I went to get Javi and now we are home. Getting ready for one more meeting. Reviewed the quiz and other documents and now just running out the clock. After work I cleaned up the front if leaves and came back in to finish a game of Madden. 

(Afternoon: Double cheeseburger, sprite, water, fries)

Nighttime:

I ran out to 7-11 to get some milk and found the reese's cakes I have been looking for. Got some lotto tickets and came home. Washed dishes and made some nachos. Had dinner and went to shower. Bathed Gabriel and he was crying for no reason. He has been really bad lately with that, thinking that he will get his way by crying like a psychopath. He is on time out and in his room for an early bed time. Javi is showering. After he goes to bed it's The Book of Bobba Fett time. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: nachos, water, reese's cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment