Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Championship game

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for the boys. Showered and got ready. We are going to church. Today is the Fantasy Football championship game. It's me vs Kelsey. Hopefully I get the win today. I got home and checked the scores and I was down, projected to lose because I picked Tampa Bays Defense and they were dropping a duce on the field. 
(Morning: water, coffee, eggs, bacon, sausage)

Afternoon:
When the morning games ended I was down by 4 points or so. Watched the Niners game and followed the other games I had players in closely. In the end the Niners won and the Fantasy Football Gods were on my side and I won. Now I am a 4 time champion. I have a trophy for all of us now. After I ate and chilled for a bit.
(Afternoon: sprite, chicken tacos, water)

Nighttime:
Watched AFV with the boys, gave Gabriel a bath, watched Venom: let there be carnage and now going to bed. Back to work tomorrow. Going to bed a 4 time champion 
(Nighttime: water, grapes)

No comments:

Post a Comment