Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 17, 2022

MLK day

Morning:
Woke up and Gabriel was still complaining about his foot and his stomach. He said he was hungry so I gave him cereal with milk. Shortly after he threw up. I cleaned it up, my wife cleaned him up and she asked me to get some McDonald's  breakfast. Got that and came home to eat, now waiting for an update to process on Madden.
(Morning: coffee, water, McDonald's breakfast)

Afternoon:
Got up and set up the hitting net and tee in the backyard so Javi could practice. We were outside for almost 2 hours. He is getting ready for his tryout on Saturday. 
(Afternoon: Zoa)

Nighttime:
Ordered some food from Chili's and went to go pick it up. Came back and had dinner. They didn't give us all items, I ordered Margaritas and they gave me lemonade. Now watching the Cardinals/Rams game. Got Javi the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion and he played while I went to shower and finish washing clothes. 
(Nighttime : lemonade,  water, burger, Cesar salad, mashed potatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment