Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Almost a sick day

Morning:
Woke up this morning and wanted to call out sick. Karla sent me a message that she was going to be out, so I forced myself to log in. Got ready and got the boys ready, took them to school and came home to make coffee and log in to work. I did the training with Monika today, it was fun. The training went quick. I was able to clean the living room and dinning room. Got ready to go get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We went to pick up some drinks before getting Gabriel. Picked him up and came home. He had Mac and Cheese, we had cheeseburgers. Now going back into the training to help the PM group out. My wife went to get Javi because I am in training. After work I cut the grass in the backyard and got ready to go to Costco. 
(Afternoon: cheeseburgers, Thai Iced Tea, peanut butter cups, water)

Nighttime:
Went to Costco,  got a few items and returned home. Had dinner and went to Target to get Javi his shirt for Thursday. Got back home, chilled and showered. Watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime:Pizza, hot dog, bee, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment