Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Sick on the weekend

Morning:
Woke up, not feeling great but we do what we do. Made the boys eggs with Vienna sausages and I had coffee and toast with mine. After played some Madden and watched Netflix.
(Morning: eggs, Vienna sausage, toast, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Warmed up the left over soup for the boys. Some clam chowder for me and my wife. Now going to shower. We went around the block to see Santa Claus, they have a parade through the neighborhood. So that was fun. After that we went to the mall to look for some shoes for Gabriel.  We got them and came back home.
(Afternoon: clam chowder, water)

Nighttime:
Got home, played Madden. Went to put gas in the camry and and to pick up some pizza. They were backed up so my order took an extra 30 minutes to be ready. After I came home to eat, but that didn't happen because again Javi decided to act out because it wasn't what he wanted to eat and I finally lost it. I am just tired of this every single day. We cater too much to him and he needs to man up and just eat what we all eat. Anyway, gave Gabriel a shower and changed him. Wrapped up a few more gifts and had dinner. Now about to change. Watched some more TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: brownies, water, beer, rompope, pizza, wings, crazy bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment