Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Another office day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. Waking up a little later and taking off a little later to see how it goes. I made my coffee, packed my lunch and off to work. The drive was good, no real traffic. Just a bit of slow downs here and there. Got to the area where I park around 5:58 AM, so I had to wait 2 minutes to officially park. When I did I took a nice nap. At 7 I woke up and walked to work. The walk was good, took me about 17 minutes to get here. I was getting ready to set up and use the bathroom before work and the fire alarm went off. So I grabbed my things and went to wait outside for the Fire Department to clear the building so we can go in. When it was cleared I came upstairs to do the training. It was short today, the cases did not work again. Now just waiting for questions. 11 more training days to go until vacation time.

(Morning: Coffee, water, candy)

Afternoon:

Been sitting here in the Expo room. It is pointless for me to be here. About to meet Kathleen for lunch. I am really tired. I need a boost or something. I really need a nap. Lunch was fun, we had a good chat and now I am back in the Expo room. Waiting for questions and running out the clock. When time was up I jetted to the car. Got in and started to drive home. It would have been a quick commute but they are doing construction on my exit so that delayed me an extra 20 minutes. 

(Afternoon: Water, Monster, Chicken, Candy)

Nighttime:

Got home and had dinner, went to Target and came home. Chilled and showered. Washed dishes and watched TV. Played Madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: tacos, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment