Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Day 1 of Vacation

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. After I changed Gabriel and got him ready. I walked over to the corner to get my car and came back to get him to drop him off to preschool. Returned home to pick up my Mom and Javi and we went to Denny's. Had a good breakfast and returned home. After some time we went to Target and grabbed a few things and returned home to wait for my wife to get here to move the other car.
(Morning: breakfast sandwich,  hash browns, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Moved the car, played Madden. Played catch outside with Javi and started watching football. Fell asleep for a bit and now having some coffee and waiting for my wife to be done so we can go grocery shopping.  We went to Trader Joe's in Castro Valley on the way back we got into an argument. We had discussed before that we would not be getting each other Christmas gifts so we could focus on saving money and replacing the money we spent on the roof. But she kept pushing and pushing about me having to buy her UGG boots and that we never discussed anything. However, she kept up her part of not getting anything for me, but wants me to get her something. It really upset me because personally I don't care if I get anything,  gifts should come from people, not someone begging, forcing or acting like a child to get what they want. So since she wants them that bad, I just sent her the money for them. I am good knowing that this year most of the gifts we are giving as a family I was able to pay for them because I wanted to. I don't expect anything from anyone. But I guess that is just where I am in life.
(Afternoon: coffee, water)

Nighttime:
Made dinner when I got home. Javi was acting like a crazy person and of course as it always is in this house, it is my fault. So I served everyone and went to fo some accounting and ate. Now watching MNF, praying for a miracle tomorrow so I can win my Fantasy Football match up. Watching RAW and I think tonight I will be sleeping in the living room. Not very happy here tonight, need some space. 
(Nighttime: teriyaki chicken, fried rice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment