Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Penultimate day of work this year

Morning:
Woke up and fought myself and went to work. The drive was long, there was an accident on the San Mateo Bridge. Got to my parking spot and rested a bit before walking to work. Got there and I set up my station. Did the morning training and had a meeting afterwards. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch and started the 2nd training. It went quick, after we talked about the MC training. After work I walked over to my car and drove home. Got in pretty quick and now hanging out waiting for Javi's winter program on YouTube. 
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meatballs, monster, Water)

Nighttime:
Watched the program. Had dinner and went to shower. Put the boys to bed and played Madden. Now watching TV and doing laundry.
(Nighttime: Chinese food, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment