Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Tired

Morning:
Woke up and made the boys breakfast. Had some coffee and watched some TV before playing Dos with Javi. Not sure what the plan is for today. But cleaning up is part of it.
(Morning: coffee, twix)

Afternoon:
After wasguhg dishes and taking a shower we went to Costco. Got gas and some items. Returned home to out things away and have a late lunch/early dinner. I went to lay down for a bit but noticed that the boys room was messy, so I made them clean up. After I went back to lay down. I finished watching the All Madden documentary and my wife told me that it was announced that John Madden passed away today. Very sad day for football and professional sports.
(Afternoon: Pizza, hot dog, Sierra most, water)

Nighttime:
Cleaned up a bit and had dinner. Folded laundry and I watched the boys play Mario Party Superstars with my wife. We watched the finale of Macgruber and the Reno 911! Movie. Now off to bed, busy day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: cold cuts beer, water, pizza, cake loaf)

No comments:

Post a Comment