Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Ready for Kickoff

Morning:
Woke up and made chocolate chip pancakes and I put clothes away. Took a shower and got ready to go pick up my Mom. Only me and Gabriel went down to Daly City. We got there and hung out for a bit. Came back home so I could watch the game.
(Morning: coffee, cacao)

Afternoon:
Got home, parked my car down the street since they are doing work here for thr next 3 days. Cleaned up the leaves in the front yard, went to Target to get some items before coming home to watch the game. Had lunch while they were playing and now finishing off the game. The Niners won and after we played Mario Party Superstars. 
(Afternoon: lasagna,  garlic bread, lemonade, coffee, cinnamon bun, water)

Nighttime:
Finished up the game, I won. Went to pick up food and came home to eat. After watched SNF on my tablet. Put the boys to bed and watched TV. Now off to bed. On vacation. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment