Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2021

Last week of work

 Morning;

Woke up and went to get ready. My knee is bothering me again. Got lunch ready for they boys and got the dressed. I took them to school. It is raining. Came back after drop off and now just here logging into training. The training went quick today, had the group work on their tasks after. Now just waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Afternoon: Coffee, water, cookies, chocolate) 

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and came home. Made him lunch. Before I went back into work my wife came home. I did the PM training and was able to get Javi on my break. Back home now and answering questions. Took out all 4 bins for tomorrow and went to Target to.grab a few things and get dinner.

(Afternoon: coffee, water)

Nighttime:

Picked up pupusas and came home to have Diner. Watched AFV, showered and caught the last qualifying MNF. Now in the living room passing the time until bed time.

(Nighttime: pupusas, beer, hot chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment